|GTA San Andreas PC Game|
GTA San Andreas is an action-adventure video game. It is developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It was released 7 June 2005 for Microsoft Windows and Xbox.
GTA San Andreas is a third person game. It allows the player to interact with the game world as he want. The main character of this game is Carl "CJ" Johnson, who returns home to Los Santos after learning of his mother's murder. CJ finds his old friends and family in disarray, and over the course of the game he attempts to re-establish his old gang, clashes with corrupt cops, and gradually unravels the truth behind his mother's murder. The plot is based on multiple real-life events in Los Angeles, including the rivalry between street gangs.
All locations are not open to the player at the start of the game. Some places, such as garages, restaurants, gyms, and shops available only after completing missions. At the initial state, only Los Santos and its immediate suburbs are available for playing. To unlock the other cities and rural areas requires the completion of certain missions. If the player were to try travel in locked locations they may be encounter with SWAT teams.
(1) Extract [PC GAME ITA]-GTA_SAN_ANDREAS.mdf
(2) Mount the extracted file through Daemon Tool, Power ISO or Alkohol-120
(3) The Installer will show up, install the game
(4) Open "Crack No-CD (By Squall89).zip", and extract "gta_sa.exe" to the "GTA San Andreas" installation folder.
(5) Play the game :)
Minimum System Requirements:
- 1GHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon Processor
- 256MB of RAM
- 3.6 GB of free Hard Disk space for a minimal install
- 64MB Video Card with DirectX 9 compatible drivers ("GeForce3" or better)
- DirectX 9 compatible Stereo Sound Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Intel Pentuim 4 or AMD XP Processor (or better)
- 384MB RAM
- 4.7GB Hard Drive Space
- 128MB Video Card
Note: After you clicked on Download, click on "SKIP AD"